Casual Retail Sales Assistant
Location: Sydney, Australia
Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
By Charlotte are now seeking Casual Sales Assistants to join the team at the Paddington Flagship store.
Our By Charlotte sales assistants offer a compelling and tailored experience to all customers and are both passionate and inspiring in their service approach. This role will work alongside the Retail Business Manager and Assistant Manager to deliver an exceptional end-to-end experience across sales, operations and customer service.
We are seeking candidates who are available throughout the Christmas period. Candidates with unavailability throughout December and January trade will not be considered for this role.
Qualifications & Experience
- 12+ months in a retail sales position
- A strong understanding of customer relationship management, boutique service models and consultative selling techniques
- A passion for and connection with the By Charlotte brand values
- Aspirations for retail succession and career growth into higher retail leadership role
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Offer the highest standard of service by following the By Charlotte selling expectations to deliver an educational, engaging and inspiring client experience
- Establish genuine and meaningful connections with the By Charlotte customer base to foster great sales and an increased customer lifetime value
- Foster a customer-first sales culture by prioritising service over tasking at all times
- Share the By Charlotte brand purpose and passion to create strong brand and product connections with clients
- Engage in effective customer relationship management techniques to drive regular and repeat customer visits
- Uphold immaculate presentation to represent the brand with pride and professionalism at all times
- Deliver exceptional individual sales and KPI performance on all rostered shifts and contribute to the overall success of the Boutique sales
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge by consistently driving your own engagement and understanding of seasonal and core jewellery ranges in store
- Attend regular training sessions as required, participating and engaging with training content and sharing this with the in-store customer
- Understand layering, curation and complimentary jewellery styles and utilise this product knowledge to increase sales and KPI outcomes
- Individualise product offerings and suggestions in line with style analysis of each customer that enters the store
- Contribute to the operational success of the Boutique by supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in operational tasks as required and directed
Perks You'll Love
- Collaborative environment
- Inclusive, supportive, and creative work culture
- Health, wellness, and development mindset
- Generous Staff discount
- Learning and up-skill opportunities
- Career progression
- Regular team social events
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org