Location: Sydney, Australia
Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
The eCommerce Coordinator provides ongoing support to the eCommerce Manager to optimise the eCommerce experience. The eCommerce Coordinator upholds the brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in eCommerce, Digital Marketing or relevant Digital Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in e-Commerce, preferably within jewellery or fashion
- A strong understanding of user experience, digital design, and eCommerce development concepts
- Demonstrative experience effectively managing multiple projects, tasks, and priorities
- Passion for emerging digital trends and technology
- Accuracy and productivity
- Proficiency in Shopify Plus, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Comprehension of online email management systems (experience with Klaviyo is favourable)
- Exposure to UX/UI with an understanding of customer journey, optimisation, and conversion rate expansion
Tasks & Responsibilities
Web Maintenance and Management 40%:
- Assists the e-Commerce Manager to identify, resource and implement new digital opportunities and provides end-to-end management support for new eCommerce initiatives
- Manages and merchandises the website according to brand and product standards and industry best practices, promotional calendar, and key highlighted products
- Creates and configures collection pages for bycharlotte.com.au for optimum usability
- Daily monitoring of the site and carrying out regular site audits to identify and resolve issues
- Ensures clarity of communication, easy navigation, helpful customer service and a positive online experience
Content Management 40%:
- Assists with developing content briefs for the Creative Department to execute, including homepage banners, homepage tiles, product images, navigation images, and all website content related assets
- Coordinates with the eCommerce Manager and Creative Department to ensure the content strategy supports the channel’s commercial and market objectives and meets brand and communication benchmarks
- Coordinates the execution of content online, including product pages, collection pages, homepage, campaign pages, blog posts, and information pages
- Accountable for maintaining accurate information, as well as image and brand integrity across all digital product touchpoints, including product photography presentation, copywriting, pricing, tagging and stock status
Internal & External Communication Management 20%:
- Acts as the source of truth for eCommerce information, initiatives and policies and relays need-to-know information to internal departments
- Supports the Customer Care and Dispatch Team to optimize workflow and troubleshoot Coordinates the product page enrichment process including optimising SEO, product image upload, writing product descriptions and product tagging
Perks You'll Love
- Collaborative environment
- Inclusive, supportive, and creative work culture
- Health, wellness, and development mindset
- Summer Fridays (early knockoff!)
- Dog friendly office
- Generous staff discount
- Learning and up-skill opportunities
- Career progression
- Regular team social events
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com