Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
The Graphic Designer delivers considered and on-brand artwork for the By Charlotte business that aligns with the creative strategy as set by the Marketing & Brand Manager. This role optimises both brand aesthetic and usability in artwork and design. The Graphic Designer upholds the By Charlotte brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have experience in a similar role and ideally be available to work full time
- Have experience in the adobe creative suite and in asset creation across copy, photo and video format
- Showcase creativity and innovation in your creative portfolio of works that you will share upon request to support your application
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail and show a strong potential to achieve an optimised workflow within the graphics process to manage time effectively and deliver works in line with set deadlines
- We are willing to consider a part time position for the right candidate
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Optimise the brand aesthetic and usability of digital content in artwork and design
- Develop assets that are high-impact with exceptional usability for its intended platform
- Showcase a strong proficiency across the suite of design programs utilised within the role
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to articulate, innovate and present new ideas for brand standards and content design
- Design engaging art, print and digital assets under the direction of the Marketing and Brand Manager
- Utilise and enhance digital style guides
- Create still imagery and video content as directed by the Marketing and Brand Manager and Creative Manager. I.e., Product flat lays, on model and day to day content.
- Design artwork for eDMs, social media, promotional templates, website, mobile and visual guides
- Have an inspiring approach to creativity and design integrity and ensure consistency in tone of voice across all customer touch points and documentation
- Coordinate with Marketing and eCommerce to ensure designs meet the needs and usability of each department
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org