Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: Sydney, Australia
Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is the custodian of By Charlotte product quality standards and processes and works closely with the Product Development Manager, internal departments, and suppliers to share insights on product care, quality assurance, and resolutions. They will Identify and anticipate potential quality concerns and provide solutions to help mitigate and improve product and packaging across all development phases. The QA Coordinator upholds the By Charlotte brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years in a QA or QC role preferably in the jewellery industry
- A strong understanding of jewellery manufacturing and supply chain is essential
- Proficiency in Excel and Photoshop desirable
- High level organisational and communication skills
- A passion for and connection with the By Charlotte brand values
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Quality control functional tasks (50% of the workday)
- Quality control administrative tasks (50% of the workday)
- Responsible for maintaining BC quality standards
- Flags and communicates quality concerns and solutions
Perks You'll Love
- Collaborative environment
- Inclusive, supportive, and creative work culture
- Health, wellness, and development mindset
- Generous Staff discount
- Learning and up-skill opportunities
- Regular team social events
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org