Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
The By Charlotte Stock Controller owns the end-to-end inventory management process for the business, ensuring optimal sell-thru and inventory integrity is achieved across all sales channels. The Stock Controller is an aspirational and key leader in the By Charlotte business and upholds the brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have 3+ years experience working in a similar role with a high volume inventory business
- Have experience in EPL integration and changeover and the ability to act as an advisor and system champion for the brand
- Showcase strong time management and organisational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Orchestrate effective product forecasting and performance strategies to consistently elevate sales mix and sell-thru opportunities
- Work with a high technical literacy to deliver effective allocations and in-season stock management strategies
- Remain on the forefront of innovations and technology and advise the business on best practice to evolve of the stock management process
- Own the stock management processes of the By Charlotte business by strategising and managing the product lifecycle from delivery to distribution
- Develop and execute strategies to uphold inventory integrity across all sales channels and systems
- Assess and evaluate the historical sales mix, elevating this by orchestrating product forecasting and planning to increase sales and efficiency
- Develop custom reporting and data ranges to provide key sell-thru insights, to ultimately deliver a strategy, input and advice that will improve product efficiency in the business
- Advise the business on new integrations, programs and inventory tools to optimise the performance and efficiency of inventory
- Coordinate with the eCommerce Manager, Operations Coordinator, Wholesale Team and General Manager to forecast and execute stock levels for all sales Channels
- Strategise and manage stock forecasting, budgeting, lifecycle and mark downs in line with the critical path and peak sales periods of the business
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com