Wholesale Brand Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
Founded in 2012 by former makeup artist Charlotte Blakeney, Australian jewellery brand By Charlotte was created to connect hearts and minds.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold and features signature motifs and precious gemstones in intricate settings.
In keeping with the By Charlotte brand and ethos, pieces are intentionally inscribed with uplifting affirmations to inspire the wearer with positivity and optimism.
Known and loved for their iconic Lotus necklace, By Charlotte is the go-to destination for mindful jewellery and gifts that tell stories of love, friendship and cherished moments.
By Charlotte is available at the By Charlotte Flagship boutique in Sydney, www.bycharlotte.com.au and leading retailers worldwide.
By Charlotte is passionate about providing equal opportunities in the workplace and committed to creating and maintaining a culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity.
The Wholesale Brand Manager develops and executes the global By Charlotte wholesale strategy to deliver exceptional sales and profitability results. The Wholesale Brand Manager is an aspirational and key leader in the By Charlotte business and upholds the brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of the lay of the land in terms of the international and domestic wholesale market and ideally have experience with the USA marketplace
- Be experienced in leading a wholesale team both in a support office and remote working capacity
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally when required and when it is deemed safe to do so
- Ideally have experience managing large accounts
- Be an exceptional By Charlotte brand ambassador to uphold the brand spirit in culture in all that they do
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Optimise the BC market-share of domestic and international wholesale accounts and develop a strategy to support the overall growth of the wholesale business
- Works alongside the Marketing & Brand Manager, GM and Company Director to ensure the brand tone of voice is consistent and aligned as the wholesale channel expands
- Manage the international and key domestic accounts whilst leading the internal wholesale team to deliver exceptional results
- Develop the overarching wholesale strategy for the global marketplace and identify international and domestic wholesale account opportunities
- Develop forecasting predictions and lead the internal wholesale team to success in executing strategic functions as well as manage the financials of the wholesale accounts
- Work with key internal stakeholders across the business to execute effective campaigns, visual merchandising, marketing communications and market guides for the global wholesale business
- Directly manage the US showroom
- Manage the function of wholesale platform JOOR, as well as negotiations across all terms and conditions with wholesale partners
- Facilitate brand and product training sessions with internal and external wholesale members
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with and function of the Iconic wholesale account
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org