Paddington, NSW Australia
Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen or holds a valid visa with permission to work in Australia.
Our studio based in Paddington is seeking an experienced Piercer to join the team Part-Time (1-2 days per week). They will be responsible for successfully running Piercing Services and is an essential asset to the business. Additionally, they will contribute to customer service, product knowledge, sales and styling, working closely with the retail team.
The Piercer provides professional skin penetration advice and best practice while delivering a tranquil, safe and positive customer experience with every consultation and appointment.
The Piercer is a key ambassador of By Charlotte and upholds the brand spirit and culture in all aspects of the role.
- Deliver a personalised, safe and professional piercing service to the By Charlotte community
- Support the Boutique in providing exceptional customer service, piercing advice, and aftercare guidance
- Impart best practice, technical, care and placement suitability/ styling advice onto the retail and customer care team to ensure comprehension and consistency across customer touch-points and communications
- Ensure the studio is kept to the best hygienic standard, and piercing equipment meets regulation and health compliance
- Coordinate appointments effectively to deliver consistent service and quality consultations
- Collect and contribute feedback to the Design team during collection reviews
- Be an ambassador of By Charlotte, maintaining brand integrity and values
Desired Skills & Expertise
A minimum of 4 years of piercing ears
Has a genuine passion for jewellery and creative curation
Skin Penetration Certificate and Infection control prevention Certificate advantageous
Motivated to achieve an optimal Studio performance and a considered and inspirational customer experience
Detail-oriented and proven accountability with safety and compliance regarding body penetration processes and space maintenance
Resourceful and adaptive to changes in an evolving and growing brand
Creative problem-solving skills
Accountability and initiative-led
Aligned with Studio culture; creative, collaborative, honest and optimistic
Perks You'll Love
Working in sparkly Paddington
Become an integral part of the Studio vision
Collaborative head office and retail team
Inclusive, supportive, and creative work culture
Generous staff discount
Extra leave day on your Birthday
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com