Reach for your dreams with our Believe Necklace. This meaningful design has been crafted to remind you to embrace life and its endless possibilities. Crystal encrusted pendants feature celestial symbols and an ethereal figure reaching up to catch the stars. The oval pendant is inscribed with the mantra “I believe in all that I am and becoming”, inspiring you to never give up on your dreams.
Available in 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver.
- Necklace length: 22 inches, adjustable to 18 or 19 inches.
- Oval pendant: 20 x 17mm.
- Star pendant: 9 x 9mm.
- Set with white cubic zirconia.
- Mantra: "I believe in all that I am and becoming".
Please allow an additional 3 - 5 business days for your order to arrive during sale and promotional periods.
- • FREE standard shipping on all AU orders
- • FREE express shipping on all AU orders over $200 AUD
- • $8 AUD flat rate express shipping on all AU orders under $200 AUD
- • AUD $24 flat rate express shipping on all NZ orders under NZD $350
- • FREE express shipping on all NZ orders over NZD $350
- • AUD $29 flat rate DHL on-demand shipping on all international orders
- • We currently ship to Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Nether lands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- • Please note that the customer is responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country they are shipping to. Charges differ in each country depending on the regulations. By Charlotte is not liable for any late deliveries caused by local customs or third-party delivery companies.
For more shipping information, click here.
- Pierced earring styles for hygiene reasons.
- Items purchased on sale or with a promo code (excluding newsletter signup).
- Items must be returned in their original condition, undamaged, unworn and properly secured in the By Charlotte box provided.
- All sale purchases are FINAL SALE and are not valid for refund, credit note, or exchange returns unless deemed faulty.