Ring Size Guide
Find your perfect ring size by referencing the table below.
Ring Size Chart
| Inner Diameter
How To Measure
Let us help you find the perfect fit! Remember to measure the correct finger on the correct hand, as they'll vary in size. To ensure that the ring fits over your knuckle, we recommend measuring when your hands are warm, as cold weather can shrink your finger.
1. Find a ring that fits the finger on which you'd like to wear your by charlotte ring.
2. Take a ruler or measuring tape and measure the inner diameter of the ring.
3. Take a note of the millimetres, not centimetres.
4. Use our size chart above to find your perfect size.
1. Cut a string so that it's approximately 10cm long.
2. Wrap the string around your finger where you would like your ring to sit.
3. Mark the piece of string where one end meets the other.
4. Unwrap the string and use a ruler or measuring tape to measure the length in millimetres.
5. Use our size chart above to find your perfect ring size.
1. Push the end of the ring sizer through the buckle, pulling to form a ring shape large enough to easily slip onto your finger.
2. Adjust the width around your finger until you are comfortable and confident that it won't slip off. Note that the correct size should allow the ring sizer to move over the knuckle without too much effort.
3. Take a note of which number the arrow is pointing to (in our example, it would be 9).
Purchase a ring sizer here.