What is your jewellery made out of?
- The majority of our jewellery is solid sterling silver (926) and gold/rose gold plated on sterling silver. We also have a few 9k and 14k gold collections set with CZ crystals and GH-SI diamonds.
Can I swim/shower with my jewellery on?
- No, we suggest always taking off your jewels before swimming/showering. This will ensure that your plating lasts for as long as possible and your jewels will stay clean and sparkly. Crystals, in particular, will dull if exposed to chlorine/salt water.
Can I exercise with my jewellery on?
- No, we suggest always taking your jewellery off before exercising as your sweat can damage the plating of your piece. Additionally, while strong, our jewellery is still fine and delicate and will break if pulled during vigorous activities.
Can you repair my jewellery?
- All of our jewellery has a warranty period of 6 months. Depending on the type of breakage and wear, we can offer a repair or a replacement in the case of a faulty product. Repairs and replacements outside of the warranty period may incur a fee.
How do I clean my jewellery?
Please refer to our product care instructions found here.
Can I exchange/refund an online purchase at your Paddington boutique?
No, returns must be sent to the By Charlotte head office and will not be accepted in our Paddington boutique. To arrange a return, please contact our Customer Care team here.
Can you make this piece longer/shorter (i.e. can any adjustments be made to the designs)?
- All of our pieces are produced overseas. Therefore, we cannot make any changes to the design of the jewellery. We are not able to create bespoke/customised pieces.
Is this an Australian label?
- Yes, By Charlotte is designed by Charlotte Blakeney, a Sydney-based jewellery designer.
Where are you stocked?
- We have a number of stockists around Australia as well as a few international stores in the US, New Zealand, France, and the Netherlands. You can find a list of our stockists here
Can I purchase your jewellery online?
- Yes, we ship domestically and internationally.
For online purchases, By Charlotte uses either Paypal, Credit Card or Afterpay. Once payment has been processed you will receive an email notification with your order confirmation. Once your order is dispatched (allow 1-2 working days) you will receive an email with your tracking information.
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal installmments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. We will dispatch your product immediately after we receive your order online.
For more information visit: https://www.afterpay.com.au/buy-with-afterpay/
By Charlotte jewellery purchases from our e-boutique and flagship store comes with a 6 month warranty. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing faults and defects in materials. We will offer a repair or replacement once the item has been proven by our jewellers to be faulty.
This warranty does not cover loss, accidental breakage and general wear and tear. General wear and tear includes tarnishing and fading of plated jewellery, and therefore, is not covered by warranty.
Any repairs requested after the offered 6 month warranty period will incur a fee. Repairs required after this date are considered a result of general wear and tear.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
FAULTY ITEMS AND REPAIRS
All jewellery is quality checked by a jeweller, plus a member of our dispatch team. However, from time to time, there may be a rare fault. If you have received a faulty product, we will gladly offer a replacement if the product was purchased within 6 months. To notify us of the fault, please contact us and include the below information:
- Your order # or proof of purchase details
- Your full name
- Photographic evidence of the fault along with a brief description
Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered a fault. By Charlotte jewellery is delicate and should be handled carefully as explained in our Product Care Card that is enclosed with your order.
On a case by case basis, some repairs can incur a fee.
Please contact our Customer Care team here if you require any further information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Vogue Online Shopping Night 2017
This offer is redeemable in store at By Charlotte Paddington, and online at www.bycharlotte.com.au on the 6th of December from 12pm - midnight (AEST). We do not offer exchanges or refunds for items purchased with this promo. Due to high volume of demand, By Charlotte cannot guarantee the availability of stock during offer period. The offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift cards. The offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase. The offer is subject to our General Terms and Conditions, Delivery, Returns and Privacy Policies which are available online at www.bycharlotte.com.au. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Free shipping applies for Australian orders only. Free shipping cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all purchases from By Charlotte unless they are specifically varied in writing and signed by and on behalf of both By Charlotte and the purchaser of the Product (Purchaser). Unless otherwise set out in this Agreement, any reference to time shall be of the essence. If any provision of the contract or of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or for any purpose, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions if on deletion of the offending provision the remaining provisions of the contract can be given effect in line with the basic intention of the parties, and to this end any offending provision is declared to be severable. By Charlotte and the Purchaser agree that the proper law of the contract shall be that of the State of Western Australia, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of that State.